Friday 25 May 2012

My top dresses for Summer!

Hasn't the weather been amazing this week!!!! Definitely time to get the Summer wardrobe out! I have been looking at all the summer dresses available at the moment and i have picked out a few of my favourite.

Coral Lace Dress
1. Coral Lace Dress £45.00 from Miss Selfridge
This Coral dress is my favourite of the 5 i have selected , i love the colour and the cut out section. You can never go wrong with lace.


This AX Paris Yellow Crotchet Detail dress is available from New Look for only £21.00 which is a bargain, the colour is very summery, i love the cut out detail around the waist, it adds a nice simple bit of detail.






White Poppy Print
 White Poppy Print Dress £24.99 from New Look
I found this dress on New Looks website, i do like most of their dresses, they always have beautiful prints, but this one was my favourite, i like all the colours, it reminds me of the flowers when they bloom in spring!


How cute is this Turquoise/Pink midi dress from Dorothy Perkins, i just love the flamingo print, the length of the dress is quite good as it is not too short. It only costs £39.50

This Tropical Print Silk dress from Warehouse is very loud and just might be my favourite!! The print and colours just make me think of going on holiday, it does cost £65 so it is the more expensive dress i have selected but i think it would be worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment