Friday 10 February 2012

Regular Apple Green Super Skinny Jeans

Apple Green Super Skinny 
I'm debating whether i should buy some coloured skinny jeans?? They seem to be all the craze at the moment. However the problem is i don't think skinny jeans suit me very well, but i do like the look of some pairs of the coloured ones.


Cher Lloyd - With Ur Love
I have seen this pair on Miss Selfridge's website which caught my eye, they are Apple Green Super Skinny Jeans, green is my favourite colour, and greens and blues do suit me. This pair from Miss Selfridge are only £30 which is a good price for a pair of jeans. There are many different colours available at Miss Selfridge so i would be spoilt for choice if i did buy some. I think if i was to buy some coloured jeans i would go for a darker colour such as a darker green or a dark berry red. I really like Cher Lloyds coloured jeans in her music video 'With Ur Love' they would be the perfect colour for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment