Sunday 12 February 2012

Valentines Day

Well Valentines is almost upon us, and i am wondering what to get my other half?? I'm sure he would love it if i purchased some kinky underwear such as this Candy Plunge Bra from Ann Summers and surprise him when he gets home from work. At the moment i have only got him a card so still need to get him a present, i never know what to get him as we have been together for nearly 7 years so we are past the whole teddy bear part of the relationship. I suppose i could get him a cheesy mug like this Purple Ronnie one, or perhaps i could get him something like a track day, i got him one for his birthday a couple of years ago and he really enjoyed it. There is a track in Leicestershire called Everyman Racing which usually has some good deals.


We still haven't worked out what we will be doing for Valentines, I'm sure we will probably end up going out for dinner, if anyone else is thinking about going out for a romantic meal, then head over to New Look as they have an online offer of 15% off on some of their dresses for Valentines day, such as this Pink Sleeveless Ponte Dress  which is usually £19.99 but with voucher code VAL15AF (see the voucher code website for more details).

I have dropped my boyfriend a hint of what he could get me for Valentines day, it is the Blu ray of Lady and the Tramp!! It would be perfect! A cute romantic film :) It is only £15.99 which is quite good value. Also with this as a gift you can collect Disney Movie Reward points which when added together means you can get a free DVD/Blu ray, I have just redeemed a copy of Monsters Inc with my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment