Friday 27 April 2012

If only i had enough money!

I was browsing through the Victoria Beckham collection, and i found this dress (Contrast-shoulder Stretch Cotton Blend Dress) on the Net-a-Porta website (only £995) if only i could afford it!! (I'd say it is worth the money - my boyfriend would probably disagree)

I love Victoria Beckham's fashion line it is so elegant and classy, but the contrast shoulder stretch dress was my favourite it is very feminine, the dress has a zip at the back from top to bottom which adds a little detail to the dress.

The dress is from Victoria Beckham's SS12 collection and is definitely a winner for me!

I follow Victoria Beckham on twitter and over the last week or so she has been posting some really good tweets and the most cutest pictures of her and Harper's outfits! So sweet. I would definitely recommend following her on twitter (if you are not already) - @victoriabeckham

To balance out the price a bit i would wear these Cream Pointed Court shoes from Dorothy Perkins which are only £22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment