Monday 2 April 2012

Printed Swimsuit - Ted Baker

I love the swim suit Tulisa wears in her new video 'We are young'. I found it on Ted Bakers website it costs £69 (which is quite pricey but it is such a nice suit). The Pictou Printed Swimsuit is a full piece had has a removable strap, Tulisa teams it with a red belt which i think really makes the swim suit much better.

I'm beginning to like these types of swim suits rather than bikinis, as it leaves a little more to the imagination, and also helps cover up the parts that you feel a little self conscious about.

I have found a couple more swimsuits which are a little cheaper but still pretty, they are from New Look ranging from about £22 - £25, my favourite from the New Look range has to be this Kelly Brook Spotty Floral Swimsuit, i love the pattern it is so feminine and for £22.99 it is not a bad price, the size goes on your cup size which can sometimes a good thing, but like in my case i need a bigger cup size but that usually means the rest of the suit would be a bigger size.

I really want to go on holiday so i can buy some swimsuits!!!

1 comment: