Sunday 24 June 2012

Cheryl Cole - Stylist Pick shoes

I have just had a look at Cheryl Cole's shoe collection on Stylistpick, and i must say that i really like them all.

My favourite have to be these Lemon Bon Bon ones which are only £79.90 which i think is quite a reasonable price! I would team them with a nice simple body con dress (probably black)

The celebs seem to like Cheryl's collection too, such as Michelle Keegan who wore the 'Mojo' pair to the British Soap Awards 2012 after party to match her Forever Unique Sequin Aztec dress.

Cheryl at Summertime Ball 2012
Cheryl has hinted at creating her own fashion line saying 'I'd love to' i don't know about you but i would love to see a clothes line by Cheryl.

Cheryl has been spotted with some very 'out there' vibrant outfits, in her new video for 'Call My Name' she wore some bright print harem pants, which i wouldn't wear myself but she pulled them off. I did love the outfit she wore at the summertime ball, it isn't something you would wear on a day to day basis but is perfect for the stage, definitely gets your attention!

I have just ordered myself a pair of Hot to Trot Foxy shoes from Stylistpick for just £25 in the sale!!!! Bargain!!

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl look so sexy at Summertime Ball 2012. I like her sense of fashion.

    ReplyDelete