Tuesday 5 June 2012

Colourful skirts


Pastel Flippy skater skirt
Blue Tropical Print vest
I just bought this lovely Pastel Flippy yellow skater skirt from Miss Selfridge today for £28 it is really nice and perfect for the summer, although I was a bit disappointed when I for home to discover that there was a little hole where the security tag was attached which means I am going to have to take it back and hopefully exchange it for one without security tag damage. It is only a slight hole but the material is the sort which might not hold if there is a slight tear or hole so id rather not risk it.

The Pastel Flippy skater skirt is also available in a few other colours including pink and blue, but i do prefer the yellow, I'm hoping it will go with my new Blue Tropical Print vest from Dorothy Perkins.

I was quite surprised with myself for going for a coloured skirt as i usually go for the standard black colour, so i have had a look for some more colourful skirts which i like the look of.

I like this Purple Airtex Pleated Skirt, i love the material and the length is quite good as it is not too short, It costs £34.00 from Topshop, i think this might go nice with a simple vest top and some summer wedges.

This Tropical Print Wrap drop skirt from Miss Selfridge has a lot going on but i do love the print, i would team it with a simple top so that the top and skirt don't clash. The drop skirt is quite popular at the moment and there are a few designs in shops ranging from plain colours to prints.

I do like the colour blocking on this Louche Seadra Box Pleat Skirt i found on Joy the store website for only  £29.00 its available in Red/Pink and then in a light and dark blue. If i had the Red/Pink skirt i would team it with maybe a cream blouse with a nice print to add a bit of detail to the outfit. I think this Cat Print pussybow blouse would work nice with the Louche Seadra Box pleat skirt, the print is quite unusual but quirky.

There are a lot of nice colourful skirts out there at the moment but i think Miss Selfridge have  great selection at the moment so go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment